Collaborative Human Immersive Lab
- Immersive virtual reality lab
- Built with a "High Security"rating from Lockheed Martin
- Constructed to a STC 50 rating
(Sound Transmission Class rating
of 50 blocks approximately 50 dB from
transmitting through the partition).
- Quiet Rock embedded in sound caulking on all the
perimeter walls, and installing sound attenuators
on eight supply and return ducts
- Sound attenuators welded to security
bars at each perimeter wall penetration to keep
intruders from climbing through the ductwork.
- Due to the STC rating, no interior walls were allowed to have conduit penetrations. Piping was surface mounted.
- Dedicated and non-dedicated IT systems
- Vinyl composition tile carpet for flooring. Sound panels and flat black paint was used for the interior walls.
- Uninterupted power supply
- Battery Lab used to simulate battery activities in space